Money Back Guarantee
Once you make a decision to order a custom paper from WritePro.net, automatically you are in agreement with our refund policy. One should mention that the money back total sum may vary depending on various circumstances, for instance, date of purchase, projects details clarity, correctness of the project which was accomplished by our specialists, and a list of some other conditions which may pop up in process.
You, as a client of our company, have a right to demand money back:
- Till the moment when the helper was assigned to you
- 1.1 Till the moment when the specialist was selected, the client has a right to demand the full refund, with the exception of the fee for payment cancellation.
- 1.2 If there was double-payment, WritePro.net has to provide the second payment in case the client is ready to give the scanned copy of the PayPal receipt.
- 1.3 If the chosen writer is not available and the customer refuses to work with another specialist, the money back is provided in full amount.
- Till the moment when the assignment was accepted
- 2.1 The assignment of writer and the beginning of work should be confirmed by receiving a confirmation letter. Since receiving a confirmation letter, the client has a right to approach the company demanding a partial refund. In such case the sum of money back depends on the total amount of completed work (no more than 75% of the original payment).
- 2.2 In case of delay, the work price will be calculated again according to a new work finishing date.
- 2.3 In case of any complex issues linked to sources citing (this may be credited as plagiarism), the customer has a right to send a request for the full refund.
- After the time when the project was approved
- 3.1 By favoring the final essay variant, the client confirms that he is 100% satisfied with the completed project and its format as well as the content (right title page, bulleted listing, and correct page of referencing).
- 3.2 If the paper is estimated at the educational establishment of any class with the mark “C”, in such case 30% of the total price is paid back.
- 3.3 If the paper is estimated at educational establishment of any class with the mark “D”, in this case 50% of the total price is paid back.
The money back is not provided in the following cases:
- After the ordered project was accomplished for you and uploaded by the company representative correctly formatted and within the deadline.
- If the customer cannot provide convincing proof of plagiarism, for instance, “print screen” plagiarism report or scanned comments of the tutor.
- In case the paper estimation grade was “C”, “B” or even higher.
- If the paper is not accomplished within the deadline and the customer agrees to set up a new deadline.
- The project is considered to be automatically accepted after 10-days-period which starts from the paper delivery to the customer.
According to the policy of the writing company, compensation guarantee does not include compensation of the returning funds fee to the client with the exception of points 3.1, 3.2, 2.2, 2.3.