Terms & Conditions
YOUR UTILIZATION OF THIS WEB SITE STATES YOUR ACCORD WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT WITH ANY POINT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE USE OF THIS SITE.
ACCESS OR UTILIZATION OF THIS WEB SITE IS FORBIDDEN TO ANY JUVENILE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE TO BE OF REQUIRED AGE TO BUY ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WE RENDER ON THIS WEB SITE.
BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER OR/AND PAYMENT, YOU COME IN AGREEMENT THAT YOU HAVE STUDIED AND REALIZED OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER OR/AND PAYMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE TO BE BOUND IN A LEGAL WAY BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT “BUILD” THE WHOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN WRITEPRO.NET AND YOU.
On this web page:
- "Web site" refers to WritePro.net
- "You", "yours" or "customer" refers to you personally and any or/and any other visitor submitting the order to this web site on your behalf.
- "We", "company", "our" refers to BrainRouter Limited, a company registered under the laws of the United Kingdom, address: 20 CENTENARY AVENUE SOUTH SHIELDS TYNE AND WEAR NE34 6QH
- "Product" – genuine paper, essay, or/and other accomplished product that is drafted and sent to the client according to his order deadline.
- "Order" refers to a written order in a typical (standard) electronic form that is filled and submitted online by the client to our company. Your order involves the specification of the scope of your project and other details of the client regarding the product.
Once you submit the order or/and payment, you are buying the product for your non-commercial, personal use only. All the projects are accomplished by freelance writers who transferred ownership and all rights concerning the products to the company. All products are provided with no warranties, implied or expresses.>
You can find supplementary detailed information about the services of our company on FAQ page. Every customer is obliged to read Terms & Conditions together with FAQ page, before he/she submits any order or/and payment to our company.
PERSONAL USE AND COPYRIGHT
The products completed and delivered are 100% genuine. The full copyright pertaining to products and all the other materials delivered is retained by the organization or/and its partners and affiliates.
Utilization of all delivered products and other materials offered by this web site is for non-commercial, personal use only. The clients of the company agree not to publish, distribute, modify, display, transmit or create imitative works from, or make use of the products or/and contents of this web site, with no prior written agreement of the company. Customers also come to agreement to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the organization for any and all unauthorized use made of any content provided on this web site. Any illegal use of delivered products or/and content of these web pages can subject a client to criminal/civil penalties.
FREE FROM PLAGIARISM
Clients accept that the organization has the right to cancel any contract, agreement or arrangement with any individual who attempts or condones to pass plagiarized products as authentic. Moreover, customers also acknowledge that any product delivered by the organization may not be shared with third parties, nor distributed in any way for money or for any other purpose. In addition, customers of the company also agree that if the organization suspects that the delivered product has been shared or used by you in any plagiarism form, the company has the right to refuse to render any service for you.
You may not provide your name on the product delivered to you. All products or/and other written materials provided are for reference or/and research only. We don’t encourage, condone, or knowingly participate in plagiarism or any other acts of academic dishonesty or fraud. We work in strict accordance with all copyright laws, and will never allow any client to plagiarize or ignore the laws of copyrighting. Clients acknowledge that any product or/and other written material sent is given as a model document for research utilization only, and any idea or/and text from our product that you reference, borrow, refer to, or make use of in any possible way in your own paper, must be clearly and properly cited, and linked to this web site.
Neither the organization nor any of its partners or/and affiliates will be liable for any inappropriate, unethical, illegal, or otherwise unjust utilization of the products or/and other written material received from our company website. This involves lawsuits, plagiarism, expulsion, poor grading, loss of awards/scholarships/prizes/grants/positions/titles, suspension, failure, or any other legal or disciplinary actions. The purchasers of material from the company web site are responsible for all disciplinary actions cropping up from the unethical, improper or/and illegal material use.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Even though this web site can be linked to some other web sites, our company doesn’t endorse, certify, approve or sponsor the linked web sites unless it is specifically stated here. We are not the owners of, do not control and are not responsible for any content of all the sites linked to this web site. Linking to the web sites is at your own risk.
By submitting an order or/and payment, clients agree that they are in a full understanding and agreement with the statements provided above, together with each of the next:
- Any idea or/and information used from the product should be properly cited.
- All products are gives exclusively as examples for reference, research, or/and for the purpose of learning how to generate a paper correctly and in a chosen style of citation (APA, MLA, Turabian, Chicago, etc.).
- All products are provided by freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the organization or/and its partners and affiliates.
- You are in agreement with the fact that this web site acquires payment for the efforts and time that go into collecting, organizing, editing, correcting, posting, delivering reference materials, and the administration, maintenance, and advertising of this web site for educational admission.
- Except for a reasonable number of copies for non-commercial, personal use, you may not otherwise distribute, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, modify or create imitative works from or use the products or/and content of the web site with no prior written company consent.
- You consent to immediately destroy all the products delivered to you after you reference/research use of material is done. No copies should be made in order to distribute, and no parts of a product should be used without correct citation.
THE ORGANIZATION MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH REGARD TO ANY MATERIALS FROM THE WEB SITE OR THE WEB SITE ITSELF, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INVOLVING, WITH NO LIMITATION, ANY MERCHANT ABILITY IMPLIED WARRANTY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OCCURING IN THE PERFORMANCE COURSE, TRADE USAGE OR DEALING COURSE. MOREOVER, THE ORGANIZATION NEVER GUARANTEES THAT THE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OPERATION WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. THE ORGANIZATION WON’T BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WEB SITE ERRORS OR INTERRUPTION COSEQUENCES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WEIGH UP THE COMPLETENSESS, ACCURACY, OR HELPFULNESS OF ANY ADVICE, OPTION, INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONTENT PROVIDED IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE. PLEASE AVAIL OF THE ADVICE OF SPECIALISTS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING ANY SUCH ADVICE, OPTION, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER CONTENT EVALUATION.
You acknowledge to hold and release the organization and its officers, employees, shareholders, directors, representatives, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of data or information and officially authorized advisers risk-free from all damages, losses, claims, rights, and actions of any type caused by or related to the products, involving, but not limited to: (1) electronic, telephone, software or hardware, Internet, network, computer malfunction or email, complicatedness or failures of any type; (2) incomplete, failed, delayed or garbled computer transmissions; (3) any condition provoked by events outside the company control that may become the reason of delay, corruption or disruption of the product; (4) any damages, losses or injuries of any type occurring in connection with, or as a result, using our services; or (5) any typographical or printing errors in any materials related to our service. Moreover, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the company and its affiliates risk-free from any suit, claim or demand, involving attorney’s fees, made by third party due to or occurring in your using of our company services, your breach or violation of these Terms & Conditions, your breach of any rights of a third party, or any other omission or act by you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ORGANIZATION BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OCCURING IN OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS COMPANY WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION GIVEN ON THE WEB PAGES OF THIS SITE. FOR THE REASON THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS OR STATES DON’T ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABLITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIMITATION MENTIONED ABOVE MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree and acknowledge that the organization may modify these Terms & Conditions unilaterally. We insist that you learn these Terms & Conditions once in a while for the reason that any such modifications are reflected straight away in this web site section of our company.